Clinical Case Manager - HITT Team
WellPower provides you with the support you need to help you develop a career in helping others succeed. We innovate, adapt, and leverage the diverse perspectives of the people on our team and the people we serve in everything we do.
WellPower values and is strengthened by diversity. We are committed to ending bias and discrimination in our community and ensuring equity within all aspects of our organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, transfer, or promotion opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our Clinical Case Managers provide comprehensive psychological and behavioral case management services within a continuum of high to low intensity services designed to improve or maintain each mental health consumer's abilities to function in the community. Assesses, monitors, and follows up with consumer's ability to meet basic needs in moving toward recovery. Responsible for all clinical documentation of consumer interaction. As a Clinical Case Manager, you will be providing transportation the people we serve in your vehicle (additional cost of insurance reimbursed).
High Intensity Treatment Team:On the HITT level of care, the people we serve meet with a multidisciplinary team as they work towards wellbeing. Within the team, there are case managers, nurse practitioners and/or psychiatrists, nurses, and others as needed to support an individual's needs. Case managers are the main point of contact for the people on their caseloads, with caseload sizes averaging at approximately 15 (changing as agency needs change). At this level of care, case managers are primarily community based so that they can help people we serve attend to their needs in their natural environments. Case managers transport the people on their caseloads to various locations/agencies as part of linkage to community resources.
Learn more about WellPower:
Pay Range & Benefits:
- CMI - $24.04/hr. - $50,003 annually (Bachelor's degree)
- CMII - $26.04/hr. - $54,163 annually (Master's Degree)
- Language Differential - $2.50/hr for bilingual proficiency in Spanish & ASL
WellPower is committed to fair and equitable hiring with salaries based on relevant factors, such as work experience, education, and certification/licensure (rather than wage history). Toward the principle of equal pay for equal work, we post and hire within defined hiring salary ranges. We ask all applicants to carefully review the hiring salary range for each posted job opportunity, as we will not hire outside the predetermined range.
All full-time, benefits eligible employees will be eligible for WellPower's benefits plan. For a full description of benefit offerings, please visit: https://wellpower.org/workplace-of-choice/.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist caseload in meeting basic needs for food, clothing, shelter, personal safety, and general medical and dental care, and assist them with applications for income, medical, housing, or other benefits which they may need and to which they are entitled. Identify persons for whom establishment of a protective payee-ship is necessary and arrange this assistance.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ensure persons assigned have access to needed services and community resources by arranging for transportation, or if necessary, transporting a person served in their personal vehicle (business insurance on vehicle reimbursed by WellPower).
- Provide comprehensive psychosocial services that include a continuum of high and low intensity services designed to improve or maintain person's abilities to function in normal social roles. These will include, but not limited to, services which:
- Identify strengths and symptoms with an individual in an effort to help facilitate setting goals and connecting to appropriate resources.
- Educate and empower progress in daily living skills such as medication use, diet, exercise, personal hygiene, shopping, cooking, budgeting, housekeeping, use of transportation, and other community services;
- Help persons on the caseload develop social skills, interests, and leisure time activities to provide a sense of participation and personal worth, including opportunities for age appropriate, culturally appropriate daytime and evening activities;
- Support individuals in finding and connecting to appropriate employment opportunities, vocational rehabilitation services, or supported work environments where appropriate;
- Assist in locating a rehabilitative or supportive housing arrangement. The choices should be broad enough to allow each person served and opportunity to live in an atmosphere offering the degree of support necessary, while also providing incentives and encouragement for an individual to assume increasing responsibilities for their lives;
- Offer support, assistance, consultation, and education to families, friends, landlords, employers, community agencies, and others who come into contact with persons served, in order to maximize support and reduce stigma;
- Identify and work with potential natural support systems such as neighborhood networks, churches, and community organizations.
- Make full utilization of support systems in order to encourage treatment program engagement.
- Maintain a trauma informed environment of wellbeing.
- Bachelor (CM I) or Master (CM II) Degree in psychology, social work, or other
- related human services degree.
- One year experience in mental health or human services preferred. Years of experience needed with specific skills.
Why else might you want to consider working at WellPower?
- Must have valid Colorado Driver's license and a recent clean driving record. Ability to transport the people we serve in your vehicle. Ability to obtain and carry Business Use coverage on your auto policy (additional cost is reimbursed).
- Must have safe, dependable vehicle to transport person served with a valid Colorado Driver License/good driving record.
COVID-19 VACCINATION NOTICE:
- Named Top Workplace - we have been named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post for ten consecutive years
- Champion Social Justice Causes - we are committed to ending anti-Black racism in our community
- 9 Paid Holidays - including Juneteenth, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and more
- Robust Benefits Package - our benefits start at 30 hours per week and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a retirement match
- Employee Resource Groups - our ERG's offer a chance to connect, address workplace challenges and get support from individuals who share similar characteristics or life experiences
- Gainsharing - we offer a bonus to employees if the organization meets certain requirements for the year
- $50,000/year minimum wage for all employees - we believe that our employees should earn a livable wage conducive to the cost of living in Denver, Colorado
- Free Licensure Supervision - for LCSWs/LPCs/LMFTs
- Sports Leagues - we offer a variety of activities for our employees, including bowling, dragon boat racing, volleyball leagues, and more
Covid19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption is required for employment with WellPower. Applicants who are not vaccinated at the time of offer acceptance can ask for instructions on where to go to obtain vaccination or on how to request an exemption. Newly hired employees must be fully vaccinated (that is, at least two weeks past their final does of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen) and provide proof, or have an approved medical or religious exemption, on or before their start date.
This job has expired.