If you are a current Staff, Faculty or Temporary employee at the University of Miami, please click here to log in to Workday to use the internal application process. To learn how to apply for a faculty or staff position using the Career worklet, please review this tip sheet.
The Department of Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Clinical Research Data Specialist to work on UHealth Campus. The Clinical Research Data Specialist assists in creating, updating, and maintaining research charts and case report forms, including regulatory related issues, in accordance with department standard operating procedures, under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) and supervisor. The Clinical Research Data Specialist is responsible for the compilation, registration and submission of data, monitoring compliance with the protocol, adherence to SOPs, and all applicable regulations and guidelines.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Conducts study visits, scheduling participants, consenting, screening, performing study assessments and measurement activities per the study protocol.
- Maintain and update study records, responding to data queries, and recording procedures and results in participant binders and database per study protocol.
- Acquire study protocol training certifications for various measurements (e.g. Fibro scan, Pulmonary Function, Frailty, Anthropometry) and others as requested.
- Work with collaborating departments to submit orders in UChart for research participant study visits components, and other related functions as needed, and the uploading of research data are completed in a timely manner.
Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience and/or certifications may be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience required
- Skill in completing assignments accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze, organize and prioritize work under pressure while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to work evenings, nights, and weekends as necessary.
- Commitment to the University's core values.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a collaborative environment.
The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, tuition remission and more.
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida's only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We're the challenge you've been looking for.
Patient safety is a top priority. As a result, during the Influenza ("the flu") season (September through April), the University Of Miami Miller School Of Medicine requires all employees who provide ongoing services to patients, work in a location (all Hospitals and clinics) where patient care is provided, or work in patient care or clinical care areas, to have an annual influenza vaccination. Failure to meet this requirement will result in rescinding or termination of employment.
The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.Job Status:
Full timeEmployee Type:
This job has expired.