The Cloud Security Architect plays an integral role in defining and assessing the organization's security strategy, architecture and practices specifically relating to cloud technologies. The security architect will be required to effectively translate business objectives and risk management strategies into specific security processes enabled by security technologies and services.
This position will be a key contributor in aligning and setting the aspects of cloud security standards within the IT Security roadmap.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- IT Security Architecture Framework
- Establish System and Technical Architecture standards
- Establish standard documentation footprint
- Publicize established framework
- IT Security Policy and Standards Enforcement including cloud specific policies and standards
- Perform Architecture reviews on projects with the Project Management Teams
- Measure adherence to policies and standards
- Communications and education with IT and the Business on IT Security policies, standards, and processes
- Work with various IT teams to assess, prioritize, and evaluate new technologies
- Risk and Compliance
- Understand and analyze the risk and threats the business is up against and make recommendations
- Understand audit findings and align roadmap and architecture to close security gaps.
- IT Security Portfolio Management
- As-Is / Transitional / To-Be roadmaps for Automation Security based on Architecture Framework
- Coordinate with the business, It and Automation to understand future plans, standards and direction
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology required; Information Security degree preferred.
- 10+ years of work experience in information security and risk management roles
- 3+ years strong experience in cloud security architectures and controls such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Ability to lead technical teams across the enterprise in the operational support aspects of complex solutions
- Strong quality assurance and delivery skills
- Proven ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Good interpersonal skills with a natural ability to work with and support colleagues, ability to adapt to and work effectively with clients and co-workers with different styles and levels of technical knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure
- Leadership skills and ability to influence business and IT organizations on direction and prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (cross-functionally, interdepartmentally, and globally)
- Strong analytical, organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Proven ability to deliver across internal technology organization as well as across a larger organization including external service providers
- Ability to work closely with and manage 3rd party vendors
- Very strong customer service orientation
- Knowledge in MS Office Professional Products, with emphasis on Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience with ServiceNow
- Knowledge of iterative software development lifecycle and quality assurance best practices
- Willingness to travel to alternate global locations
- Master's degree in Cybersecurity or Information Security field
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- AWS/Azure/GCP cloud certifications
- Experience in information security, risk management and information security management frameworks (e.g., International Organization for Standardization 27001/2 (ISO), SABSA, National Institute of Standards and Technology Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF))
Novelis' Global Corporate Headquarters is located in the Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta Georgia and employs approximately 250 people. It is co-located with Novelis' North America regional office which employs approximately 225 people. Supporting its 24 operations worldwide Novelis' corporate office is home to the executive leadership team and global functions that support the automotive beverage can and high-end specialties value streams. The City of Atlanta provides a diverse and family-friendly place to live with countless museums cultural organizations and educational institutions including the Georgia Aquarium Woodruff Arts Center CNN Center Georgia Tech and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. In the Atlanta area Novelis has strong community partnerships with Atlanta Habitat for Humanity GeorgiaFIRST and Agape Youth and Family Center in addition to many local museums and community groups. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants. All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws. Novelis recognizes its talented and diverse workforce as a key competitive advantage. Novelis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.All terms and conditions of employment at Novelis including recruiting hiring placement promotion termination layoffs recalls transfers leaves of absence compensation and training are without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability status genetics protected veteran status sexual orientation gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal provincial or local laws.
DISCLAIMER: In alignment with current Novelis policy and procedures, all Atlanta based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for new employment at Novelis. Fully vaccinated means you have received the last recommended dose of any vaccine that has been approved by the CDC or World Health Organization. As the COVID-19 landscape is continuously evolving, this requirement is subject to change. Proof of vaccination status will be required to qualify for new employment at Novelis.
This job has expired.