Cloud Services - Advanced
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Cloud Services in the Wilmington, Delaware.!!
Role: Cloud Services - Advanced
Location: Wilmington, DE
Hybrid Mode: 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
Expected Contract Duration: 4 Months Contract to Permanent (W2)
* Ability to implement new applications utilizing leading Cloud Native technologies and modernize existing applications
* Collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages/platforms, such as: Java, Spring frameworks, API, Restful Microservice, AWS or Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Cassandra, NoSQL is a plus
* Experience with some of the following development and build tools (or similar): IntelliJ/Eclipse, Maven, BitBucket/Git/Gitflow, JMeter/Pasta/Blazemeter, Hibernate, Blue JS or any other modern MVC UI Framework
* Experience with CI/CD, Test Driven Development, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, a plus
* Knowledge of data driven functional testing using Cucumber Scripts, a plus
* Understanding of messaging (JMS/MQ/Kafka) based integration is preferred
* Work in Agile environments collaboratively, writing user stories, developing code, testing and performing peer code reviews
* Strong analytics and troubleshooting skills a must
* Ability to mentor other junior developers in the team
* Experience in testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, SoapUI, DBUnit etc.
* Experience in database technologies -RDBMS, schema design, SQL, queries, joins indexes, JDBC, query optimization
* Cloud Software Engineer
* Any 1 cloud service provider (PVCF, AWS, Azure)
* Cassandra, Oracle and Kafka.
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 160917 when responding to this ad.
Get job alerts by email.Sign up now!
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!