A Class A Machinistperforms machining and fitting operations on all kinds of parts and machines. Lays out work from blueprints and written specifications. Highly diversified work involving very close tolerances. Sets-up and operates all types of machine tools. Skillfully uses all machinist hand tools and is capable of using other inspection methods including the CMM and optical comparator.
- Follows all safety procedures and works in a safe manner
- Read and follow work order instructions
- Operates machine to accurately produce parts within tolerances with little or no supervision
- Changes tooling with no supervision
- Completes first article inspection forms
- Selects and returns material at staging area
- Create new production procedures as requested
- Train other employees in production and safety policies
- Performs daily maintenance of equipment
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated work and attendance history.
- Broad experience running CNC Lathes/Mills and various conventional equipment
- 2-year certificate from a trade or technical college is preferred.
Convince us with your skills and strengths - in an experienced team, working on challenging tasks. With our leading-edge technologies and materials, you will have freedom to act and a wide range of development opportunities. Attractive remuneration as well as smart fringe benefits are part of our offer. Equal Opportunity Employer
We provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other classification protected under applicable federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.