Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Take ownership of the corporate customer collections
- Demonstrates strong client service skills, teamwork, and collaboration
- Proactively plans and multitasks to maximize productivity
- Meets all quality and productivity metrics and demonstrates strong teamwork and collaboration
- Credit review for new or potential clients
- Collection of overdue accounts/past due invoices
- Communicate with external and internal clients in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by working with project management
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, project management and customers
- Interfacing directly with customers to develop and implement workout plans to bring their accounts into compliance; this may involve researching and addressing customer questions, resolving outstanding issues, providing back up or past invoices, etc.
- Effectively and timely resolve customer discrepancies, billing issues, short-payments, unapplied cash reconciliations and disputes
- Generating and distributing correspondence and reports to assist in the collections process
- Weekly updates with the Group Leader on progress and issues
- Create monthly report for monthly overdue meeting
- At least one year related experience
- Business school or college degree with emphasis on business, accounting, and computer
- Experience with Excel
- Very good organizational skills; self-motivation; good oral and written communication skills (with those at all levels within the company); attention to detail; work independently and follow through; reason and solve problems; cooperative and pleasant attitude toward coworkers; willingness to work overtime when necessary; flexibility; lift 50 pounds; problem-solve; accuracy when dealing with numbers; multitask
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays