WSFS Bank is seeking a Commercial Loan Boarding Team Lead. The Commercial Loan Boarding Team Lead will lead, direct and mentor a team of Loan Boarding Specialists to ensure efficient and accurate customer and loan information are boarded to the loan core system. The incumbent will maintain a working knowledge of loan portfolio, loan boarding, and servicing systems, procedures, and transactions to guide the team and step in as needed to assist and troubleshoot. The Commercial Loan Boarding Team Lead will manage and oversee Commercial Loan Boarding deliverables and processes to ensure activities are complete on time. The incumbent will comply with all regulatory guidelines and adhere to organizational policies and procedures. The incumbent will respond to internal and external audit requests and findings and remediate any identified non-compliant or areas of concern. The incumbent will remain current on all regulatory changes that impact commercial loan servicing and maintain quality control on newly boarded loans.
The Commercial Loan Boarding Team Lead will manage performance and hold the Loan Boarding Specialist team accountable for results, accuracy and timeliness of work. This incumbent will establish partnership and routines with the loan origination team and drive strong team cooperation and collaboration to ensure timely and direct communication with all members. This role requires effective communication skill with the ability to document procedures, communicate issues and transfer knowledge. The Commercial Loan Boarding Team Lead will prioritize engagement of team through coaching, departmental training, and developmental opportunities.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Must have minimum 3 years of experience in commercial loan servicing
- Must have minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant experience in Loan Accounting, Investor Reporting, Commercial Loan Servicing or Customer Service is required
- Strong technical aptitude including familiarity with servicing systems such FIS and the ability to quickly learn and utilize systems
- Strong and thorough understanding of lending programs and industry related guidelines, policies, and processes
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external partners as needed to effectively address issues and obstacles
- Previous experience working with the more complex transactions resulting in a highly developed understanding of the loan approval and documentation process.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan, initiate, juggle and lead multiple projects to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines
- Ability to Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Ability to gathers and analyzes information skillfully and provide suggestions for improving work and processes
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Ability to adapt to change with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.