Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the Helpdesk ticket tracking system to respond to problems identified by users in a timely manner and according to company SLAs.
- Identifies, research, resolves, or escalates technical problems.
- Maintain laptop and desktop computers, including installing and upgrading the operating system, imaging systems, installing, and configuring applications and implementing security best practices.
- Installs, troubleshoots, and supports a wide variety of hardware including Laser Printers, Label Printers, VOIP phones, and Bar Code Scanners.
- Instructs users in the use of equipment and software.
- Identifies and resolves system security issues to include antivirus, spyware & system software updates.
- Provide IT support for all end users as needed.
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Document problems, procedures, and technical how-to docs and creating and publishing knowledge base articles and procedures in our support portal.
- Support local and remote employees and respond to all incidents in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner.
- An ability to work with a geographically distributed team and be able to travel to other locations for scheduled project work or emergency situations.
- Ensure compliance with security and system configuration standards
- Work independently, thoughtfully and have an attention to detail. Working with the Regional IT Manager, the IT Support Specialist will identify new technology trends, upgrades, improvements and trainings in the areas of computer hardware, software, audiovisual, mobility, printing telephony and network connectivity.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
- Associates in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field preferred or equivalent work-related experience. Years of experience may substitute for degree.
- Experience with current and legacy Windows operating systems.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 2010 or greater; network printing.
- Experience in Helpdesk Support in a Windows Active Directory environment.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to present to a target audience
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including hours beyond the normal schedule when necessary; we operate in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills in resolving issues with complex systems.
- Good end user presentation skills. Able to communicate technical information to users in a non-technical manner.
- Ability to travel is required
- Participate in after hours on-call rotation
What we offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in the US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment. In addition, certain positions require travel for which vaccination is required in accordance with Eurofins policy.
This job has expired.