GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Concierge/Lifestyle Director, $20.00+/hour
The Marbella at Pelican Bay, managed by Guest Services, is now hiring a Concierge/Lifestyle Director! We are seeking highly service oriented individuals who are friendly, motivated, and flexible.
Pay is $20.00- 25.00/hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM and occasional weekends
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits such as a 401K savings plan, paid time off, employee meals, flexible scheduling, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, and more!
Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Concierge/Lifestyle Director is responsible for creating guest loyalty by providing exceptional service when assisting guests, including arranging dining/show reservations, spa/salon appointments, floral orders, directions, special requests, and providing general information.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Promote the property's amenities by informing guests on the unit's restaurants, spa/salon services, gift shop, pool, etc.
- Professionally engage and interact with guests, presenting a friendly and approachable demeanor and willingness to help. Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times. Tend to guests' requests prior/upon arrival, and throughout stay. Handle guests' complaints and solve them according to customer service standards.
- Strictly enforce the privacy and confidentiality of guests and limit requests for information pertaining to guests in accordance with unit and company's policies.
- Provide directions and suggestions for guest activities. Make reservations when necessary.
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, food production and handling, cooking, housekeeping, sanitation, dress, cash control, and employee hygiene. Notify General Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or quality control issues.
- Maintain awareness of safety issues, and report them immediately to your manager.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of people. Second language preferred.
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to problem-solve.
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate basic office equipment.
- Exceptional customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist guests and coworkers.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 10 lbs. regularly, 10-15 lbs. frequently, and up to 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with other employees in a customer service environment.
- Physical attendance in unit to perform duties.
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax, copiers, scanners, among others).
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.