Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). leadership for ICAM engineering activities. Responsible for effectively tracking, logging, categorizing, and maintaining changes made against the accepted Army baseline(s) standards. Develops, distributes, and tracks all change packages resulting from approved Configuration Control Board action.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- The Configuration Management Specialist shall be an integral part of the automated workflow for ICAM customers to request Enterprise Access Management Service – Army (EAMS-A) or Directory service, specifically the technical configuration of the customer properties/account.
- Develop, implement, and maintain system configuration management processes, tools, and infrastructure support across all aspects of the contract in order to facilitate attainment of all ICAM objectives.
- Create and maintain a System Configuration Management Plan (SCMP)
- Create and maintain the processes and procedures to onboard and integrate applications with the authentication service provider (EAMS-A)
- Support the ongoing ICAM capability enhancements regarding Identity Governance Administration (IGA), Virtual Directories, and zero trust security model which will be deployed on both the NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
- Support cloud or on-premises environments for users and systems on both classified and unclassified networks.
- Support continuous technological improvement to maximize opportunities for product enhancements available from emerging technological advances in the marketplace.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree with 5+ years relevant experience (Associates degree with 7+ years of experience can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
DoD 8570.01.M: http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/857001m.pdf