Build your future together
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you've come to the right place!
This position is responsible for coordinating with the Plant Engineer to create and maintain budgets, provide technical assistance and schedule work activities for the materials crushing and asphalt plants.
Essential Job Accountabilities
- Track daily/weekly/monthly production and inventories
- Monitor daily mining equipment progress
- Hydrological monitoring
- Assist with the relocation of mining equipment including portable crushers and asphalt plants.
- Assist with the development of long-term mining and reclamation plans for new or existing mining pits.
- Estimate material quantities for mining or reclamation projects
- Conduct efficiency studies, site planning, and preliminary surveying.
- Assist in the analysis of production costs, capital expenditures and budgeting.
- High School diploma required and a minimum of 2 (two) years of education from an accredited institution of higher learning such as a vocational center, college or university. Discipline to be focused in Mining Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related fields.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous specific job experience is a plus
About Granite Construction Incorporated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please clickhere.
This job has expired.