Emergent Holdings is driven by a singular goal - improving the health and safety of our customers and our communities.
How do we do that? We create innovative insurance products, technology solutions and services to support our key stakeholders - individuals, employers, providers and strategic partners - improving the health and safety of the people and places we serve.
Join Emergent Holdings and be part of an elite team at a diversified healthcare and insurance business creating exciting employee opportunities and innovative customer solutions.
Do you want to be part of a growing organization with the financial security of a strong, top-performing company? Are you looking for diversity, collaboration, empowerment, and a place to flex your market-disrupting muscles? Are you looking for a company that fosters personal and professional growth, innovation and inclusion?
Emergent Holdings offers exciting opportunities across the nation, in a wide variety of healthcare and technology disciplines, perfect for people who thrive in a diverse culture designed to power innovation and empower inclusion.
The Senior Consultant serves as an integral member of the Emerging Markets strategy team, responsible for driving the development of the long-term strategy of Emergent Holdings, in close partnership with its four unique business entities and with a strong focus on the Medicare market. Emerging Markets is continuously evaluating new, innovative ways to grow and expand our businesses. The Strategy Advisor will play a critical role in analyzing new growth and performance improvement opportunities for the company and oversee business case development for high priority opportunities. The candidate will work on many of the company's critical business needs and engage across the organization to develop and assess creative solutions and recommendations. The candidate will operate in the capacity of a trusted advisor to executive leadership and other business leaders.
- Lead the business through strategy development to execution including managing workstreams and cross-functional resources that support the initiatives, business case development, etc.
- Perform and lead quantitative analyses to support strategic objectives, including performance improvement, growth, and long-term goal development.
- Support the enterprise-wide strategic planning process for both annual and long-term plans including collaboration with business leads and communication/coordination across multiple functions.
- Serve as a key resource and thought partner to enterprise leadership by aligning, engaging, leading, and making significant contributions and/or influencing highly visible projects of strategic importance to the organization.
- Monitor, analyze, and report performance against achieving strategic goals through monthly, quarterly, and annual scorecard updates.
- Develop presentations on strategies for all levels of the organization in an effort to educate, gain approvals or track progress; including board presentations, executive summits, town hall and other employee meetings.
- Create project deliverables including various written communications such as concept proposals, business plans, executive level summaries, and presentations for the executive leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Perform market research to better understand the organization and its customers while keeping abreast of industry trends, competition and changes in the market to help guide strategic planning, initiative implementation and improvements.
- Identify market trends and share timely and relevant insights with team members and organizational leadership
- Develop and evaluate market research, analysis, pro formas, budgets, work plans, etc. that support strategic plans and identify gaps, sensitivities, and risks.
- Interact regularly with enterprise executives and senior management.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, processes, procedures, and systems.
- Mentor teams and division leadership in the utilization of best practices, as well as plan development and analysis, risk, and scope.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required. EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's Degree in Strategy, Business, Finance, or related field required. Master's degree preferred. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. EXPERIENCE:
Minimum seven years of experience, including any full-time graduate studies. Experience in health care, particularly Medicare, highly preferred. Consulting experience or other experience working in a fast-paced environment highly preferred. Progressive multi-faceted experience evaluating and planning strategies to solve management and business problems, including performing quantitative analyses and developing operational and strategic plans. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to effectively manage a range of projects in an environment with changing priorities
- Work with minimum supervision and exercise sufficient discretion and independent judgment.
- Demonstrated expert level analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Superior ability to summarize difficult concepts to corporate level presentations using PowerPoint
- Ability to organize, analyze and interpret financial and management data to solve management and business problems.
- Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, openness, diplomacy, tact, discretion, sound judgment and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to effectively exchange information, in verbal or written form, by sharing ideas, reporting facts and other information, responding to questions and employing active listening techniques
- Demonstrated experience developing operational and strategic plans.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with others at all levels of the organization, to build consensus and get decisions implemented.
- Superior written and interpersonal communication, including extremely strong presentation creation and delivery skills.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business needs and conceptualize and implement processes and products that support those business strategies across multiple entities.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend the consequences of various problem situations and seek creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team in the research, planning, development and implementation of strategic corporate projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to successfully function in a team environment as well as being able to effectively influence and motivate team members
- Thorough knowledge of project management principles and practices, including planning and coordination, with the ability to complete strategic projects involving multiple resources and entities.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects, and meets necessary deadlines
- Ability to perform other assignments at locations outside the office.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Some travel is required.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.