1801 Lakepointe Dr, Lewisville, Texas 75057
TruGreen® Contact Center Sales Consultant
Make More Green - HIRING IMMEDIATELY
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen® is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy residential properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of their dreams.
As a TruGreen Contact Center Sales Consultant, you can use your people skills to help new and existing customers find the right lawn care maintenance plans, by receiving inbound and placing outbound calls. Your compensation is a guaranteed hourly wage base, plus an uncapped sales commission, so you can start earning immediately. If you are focused, dedicated, good at time management, and have the ability to close any sale, then this is the role for you!
This role offers a stable work environment with great opportunities for growth. You will be able to spend time helping customers and potential customers achieve the lawn of their dreams. Every day on the job will bring new exciting challenges as you generate leads and close sales, identify customer needs and provide service/product solutions, and enter accurate data while speaking to with customers.
- People Skills: enjoys interacting and engaging with people in order to help us build customers for life
- Communication Skills: has the ability to efficiently communicate TruGreen treatment plans and offerings while receiving inbound or placing outbound calls
- Listening Skills: must be humble and willing to listen to people in order to learn their needs and find appropriate solutions
- Sales Skills: knowledge of sales and up-selling techniques (e.g. overcoming objections, closing sales, suggestive selling) to help close sales and achieve objectives
- Computer Skills: has data entry skills as well as basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Windows and Outlook
- Must have the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Earn an Hourly Base + a Week Plus Uncapped Commissions
- Salary and Commissions Paid Weekly
- Start Earning Immediately
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training - No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities - We Promote from Within!
- Dynamic, Outdoor Work Environment
- Great Work Environment at America's #1 Lawn Care Company
- Daily Health Screenings
- Compliance With CDC COVID-19 Recommendations
Apply today, and start making green now!
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.