PriceWalgren, division of KOCH Finishing Systems has an immediate opening for an experienced Controls Engineer to program, configure and test automated plating and anodizing systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Write PLC Programs using Allen Bradley Studio 5000 to include, but not limited to:
- Material Handling logic for automated hoists and shuttles, which are used to transport loads to and from process tanks.
- Process Tank Controls
- Solution Level
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Waste Treatment
- Debug PLC control logic and HMI displays prior to field installation using Studio 5000 Emulate software.
- On site startup to include, but not limited to:
- I/O check and verification
- Test Logic to verify proper operation
- Customer Training
- Recommend improvements to control logic to address performance issues, changes to standards when needed.
- Proactively identify beneficial process improvements to improve equipment operation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or other engineering related field of study.
- More than one (3) year of PLC and HMI programming experience, preferably with Allen Bradley Studio 5000.
- PLC Programming
- Field Installation/Electrical Troubleshooting / Start-up
- HMI/SCADA Configuration
- Pneumatic/Hydraulic Systems
- Motor Drive Configuration
- Safety/Hazardous Lockout Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Including disability/veteranOther details
This job has expired.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor's Degree