Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family.
Not just leading the way, but leading the industry. Your success is our business.
We are looking for an active and driven Crendetialing Manager to oversee, develop, manage, and monitor processes and procedures that support the credentialing department functions. The ideal candidate will have experience working in government contracting and managing different credentialing requirements based on contractual, state, and federal regulations.
**This is a remote position and will be performed out of the candidates home-based office. Individual must have the discipline to work in this work environment and needs to be reliable and readily available always throughout the workday. **
Employment Status: Full-time/Remote
Compensation: This is a salaried position, paid Bi-weekly.
Schedule: Day Shift - Monday through Friday between 9 AM and 5 PM. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but employees must be available during core work hours and work at least 40 hours a week.
Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage. Click here to learn about our benefits packages.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Proficient MS Office and PC user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- NAMSS CPCS or CPMSM certification
- Direct and oversee credentialing staff in the day-to-day management of the overall credentialing process
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of the credentialing process
- Facilitate communications between departments and applicants throughout credentialing
- Research complex credentialing issues and serve as a subject matter expert (SME) as needed
- Oversee completion of all credentialing files for government contract employee candidates.
- Direct credentialing staff in the day-to-day management of the overall credentialing process
- Facilitate contact with various business units including subcontractors and military installations
- Recommend effective solutions to complex credentialing issues
- Effectively handle and delegate multiple tasks to ensure timely deliverables and balanced workloads
- Coordinates the management of the credentialing database and associated modules
- Coordinates the management of electronic credentialing applications, to ensure distribution, receipt, processing, and timely delivery to a treatment facility
- Coordinates and delegates the management of the expirable process to ensure all contracted provider licenses and certificates remain current, ensuring appropriate notice prior to the expiration
- Monitors and reports turnaround times for processing of credentials applications, with a continued focus on the delivery of a high-quality product, with the greatest efficiency, in the least amount of time
- Develops, recommends, and/or implements changes, revisions, and enhancements as appropriate to the current operating environment
- Analyzes credentialing standards and develops criteria to ensure compliance; revises general aspects of the credentialing and privileging process as necessary; makes recommendations for and implements changes in policies and procedures
- Prepares for and coordinates credentialing audits in compliance with delegated credentialing contracts
- Functions as primary credentials contact for all internal and external inquiries; develops and maintains positive internal and external working relationships
- This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Time Management
- Collaboration and Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency Recruiting
- Business Acumen
- Change Agent
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Organizational skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
Matrix Providers is an equal-opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.