Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Developing, validating, and conducting bioanalytical methods related to large molecule biotherapeutic drug development across all therapeutic areas
- Develops assays to measure the in vitro and in vivo interaction of biopharmaceutical drugs with their cellular targets in biological matrices
- Manage critical reagent procedures to support flow cytometry-based methods for detection of chimeric antigen receptor expressing cells and the receptor occupancy of biotherapeutics to cell surface targets in whole blood samples supporting product manufacturing, pre-clinical and clinical studies
- Set day-to-day objectives and perform more complex tasks and novel procedures
- Work with day-to-day autonomy
- Act as an individual contributor but may guide others on a team on processes, techniques or tasks
- Recommend increasingly complex modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement
- Explain work with independent analysis and conclusions related to assigned tasks through written and oral communication
- Interact with immediate supervisor and project team members/leaders
- Responsible for coordinating the preparation of critical reagents and distribution to stakeholders
- Responsible for monitoring inventory, stability, and expiry of critical reagents.
- Responsible for all documentation for project's critical reagents
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners to obtain the data necessary to prepare documentation and issue Certificate of Analysis and Expiration Memos.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external partners to compile needed data as appropriate for trending of critical reagents.
- Author of electronic lab notebook entry, expiration memos, and SOPs to support projects
- Assist in developing recommendations for improving standard procedures
- Maintain accurate record keeping and experimental data with the use of statistical packages and standard databases
- Communicate results to supervisor in a timely manner
- Support the work of project members to accomplish team objectives on time and within budget
- May place orders in purchasing systems or maintain supplies to proactively support projects
- Attends cross-functional project meetings as representative for our group
- Attend in-house seminars and local/regional scientific meetings in own field
- Present own work to members of department or external consultants as needed
- M.S. with 3-5 years of experience or a B.S./B.A. with 4-8 years of experience, performing progressively advanced duties at the Associate Scientist I level, or the equivalent training/experience
- Experience with flow cytometry is required.
- Understanding of analytical data generated from performing biological and biochemical analytical techniques such as cell-based assays or immunoassays.
- Ability to identify/understand complex needs and help design solutions for laboratory workflows is required
- A passion for troubleshooting and creative thinking is required
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and oral), with the ability to liaise with scientists, vendors, and external collaborators is required
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Powerpoint etc) and ability to work effectively within various electronic data systems is required
- Experience in working with inventory systems and understanding of their processes is preferred
- Experience working with multidisciplinary teams in a matrix environment is preferred
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Spring House, PAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays