CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
This position will provide validation support for the North America Validation team supporting the Harvesting platform for combines and headers in NH PA. This includes Evaluation of machine performance, diagnose component and system malfunctions, isolate problems and recommend improvements in the development of combine harvesting equipment and their associated equipment.
This position will pay between $19.83-$31.82/hour. Qualifications
- Evaluate machine performance, diagnose component and system malfunctions, isolate problems and recommend improvements in the development of combine harvesting equipment and their associated equipment.
- Support our field test engineers to understand performance of our equipment.
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
- Capable of traveling to US and Canada test locations for extended periods of time.
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related degree area.
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.