At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We're a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we've grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter (Brief summary of responsibilities)
You Are Best Suited For The Role If You have the following education, experience and skills:
- Maintain clean all areas under supervisor's directions
- Clean and sweep break room, outside break areas, and along the surrounding areas of the plant including parking lot.
- Clean and sweep the area at the employee entrance area including outside employee break area.
- Clean and sweep the area in front of the office entrance, supervisor's office, and laboratory.
- Clean and sweep the area in the supervisor's office.
- Clean men and women restrooms and locker rooms.
- Clean and mop the time clock area.
- Restock soap, sanitizer, gloves, hairnets, toilet paper, and paper roll dispensers in the packaging and production area.
- Empty all trashcans in the packaging and production area.
- Dispose all discarded cardboard.
- Maintain inventory of janitorial service cabinet.
- Maintain and clean storm drains.
- Maintain and clean fly traps.
- Ability to maintain quality and efficiency of the supervisors.
- Ability to comply with safety, GMP, GHP, and food safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain good sanitation and housekeeping practices of the packaging area.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We Support and Care For Our Employees By Providing:
- Must be able to communicate in English including reading, writing and speaking.
- Ability to work well with others in a quick and efficient manner with little supervision.
- Food industry experience and/or background helpful.
- Ability to work maintain a clean, orderly and neat area
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers & supervisors.
- Repetitive hand motion on a continuous and frequent basis.
- Ability to stand throughout entire shift and frequent walking.
- Ability to lift at least (50) pounds independently; bending; squatting; stooping; kneeling; climbing; or reaching for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Ability to withstand exposure to a wet and noisy environment.
- Development opportunities that enhance you career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo is among the top three cheese producers in the USA and one of the largest producers of extended shelf-life and cultured dairy products. We have a diversified product portfolio with well-known retail brands, such as Friendship Dairies, Frigo Cheese, Montchevre, Stella and Treasure Cave, and a strong foodservice presence, partnering with chain restaurants and broadline distributors. Thanks to our countrywide footprint and national and international distribution networks, we're proud to bring our best to our customers and, consumers and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in the USA, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/usa-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy USA team to make your contributions matter every day!
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
To review the Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice for California applicants, please visit our Corporate website associated section by clicking here (English) or here (Spanish).
This job has expired.