Lead and train team who perform customer service duties such as processing customer orders, verifying inventory and product availability, and handling customer inquiries in a timely manner for both internal and external customers.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Plan, assign and direct the work of a customer care team
- Ensure the team is providing timely customer follow-up on all issues or concerns
- Act as liaison between operations and customers by managing account and account needs
- Communicate concerns and route reports to appropriate team members
- Partner with Operations to prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports of customer activities
- Provide ongoing training to team members as needed
- 2 years customer service experience in a warehouse and/or logistics environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated phone and email skills
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.