Perform customer service duties such as processing customer orders, tracking product availability, and handling any issues on customer inquiries in a timely manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Invoice and verify accounts accurately and in a timely manner
- Verify inbound receipts for accuracy
- Develop and maintain customer relationships in a professional manner
- Generate customer reports per customer request (i.e. weekly, monthly late/bill reports)
- Coordinate availability of product and schedule for daily shifts with warehouse team
- Coordinate with Operations on special client requests; expediting when necessary
- Serve as first point of contact to resolve customer issues
- Maintain and file documentation in organized and comprehensive way
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Partner with Inventory and Operations to research inventory discrepancies and misplacements
- High School diploma or GED may be required depending on facility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; English may be required
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- May be required to lift a minimum of 20 lbs./9 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to compliance with all federal, state, and local laws that prohibit workplace discrimination and unlawful harassment and retaliation. Lineage will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability or any other protected status under federal, state and local law.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.