2420 113th Street, Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Contacts customers and verifies all sales information to ensure the integrity of every sale. Promotes payment options and benefits when on-boarding customers. Sets expectations regarding service delivery, guarantee, and calls.
1. Receives sales routed from the sales department through the point of sale system and researches customers in company database to verify customer status (e.g., new, reinstated, up-sell, previous bad debt) and payment plan.
2. Applies customer service training and uses prepared scripts to address and resolve customer concerns and overcome objections by telephone.
3. Makes outbound, follow-up telephone calls to welcome and on-board new customers, confirm new sales, services and pricing. Verifies customer address, contact information and any special instructions.
4. Communicates the benefits of Prepay and EZ Pay as preferred payment options and encourages customers to adopt for attainment assigned goals and standards.
5. Follows standard policies, procedures and scripting when interacting with and resolving customer concerns to ensure quality outcomes.
6. Follows procedures and uses an approved suite of offers and discounts to retain customers as appropriate.
7. Enters and maintains customer data (e.g., contact information, service plan, billing information) into customer database accurately and timely.
8. Identifies and communicates improvement opportunities or trends impacting the customer experience to management.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required
• 1+ year of related customer service experience and/or training required
• Financial and/or sales experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer service skills, including conflict resolution and telemarketing
• Accuracy and attention to detail for checking written and/or numerical data to detect errors or omissions
• Selling skills, including up-selling and overcoming objections
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
• Ability to work independently under general supervision
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Data entry skills
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to: