Customer Relationship Coordinator II
Put a LIFT in Your Career! Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks. HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
As a Customer Relationship Coordinator II, you will be responsible for implementing and conducting processes and procedures to manage assigned accounts. This includes order quality (quote to order to invoicing), management of contractual inventory where applicable, battery/charger and other OEM coordination to support customer specification and delivery requirements.
The Customer Relationship Coordinator II Will Provide the Following Key Accountabilities:
The Successful Customer Relationship Coordinator II Will Meet the Following Minimum Qualifications:
- Develop, implement and manage processes and procedures to meet or exceed customer requirements. Advocate on behalf of assigned customers and represent customers' needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Provide timely and accurate reports, call records, memoranda and other formal documents of communication to management via Salesforce.com.
- Ensure that customer orders are properly configured, quoted, scheduled, manufactured, released, shipped, installed and invoiced to meet customer needs.
- Build relationships with assigned national accounts to achieve sales volumes consistent with corporate strategy, goals, and targets for HYG National Accounts.
- Participate in customer meetings.
- Interacting with dealer network and customers to provide information to assure accurate and timely product flow.
- Utilize a creative and innovative approach using current technology to enhance processes and procedures that support customer requirements.
- Recommend order coordination best practices to improve national account processes and efficiencies
- BS Degree in Business related field from an accredited college or university or (8) years equivalent work related experience
- Two (2) years previous industry related experience
- Demonstration of the necessary personality and leadership skills to engage, collaborate with and motivate individuals in multiple departments (internal and external) and at multiple levels in the company.
- Experience with order management systems, CRMs, quoting and other business management tools, preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral); Time Management skills, team building and collaboration skills.
- Advanced/expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Full timeWork Hours
40Travel RequiredPrimary Location
HYG US Greenville, NC (Headquarters)Address
1400 Sullivan DriveZip Code
NoRelocation Assistance Available
NoWe are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled