Indorama Integrated Oxides & Derivatives is currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in The Woodlands, TX. The Customer Service Advisor II will work in a fast-paced and collaborative team environment. This role is responsible for managing day-to-day relationships and orders for complex key customer accounts, ensuring proficient and knowledgeable customer service is provided with a sense of integrity and trust. Additionally, this position will effectively and proactively manage delivery issues through resolution and make necessary monetary decisions based on sound business knowledge. Providing regular feedback and pro-active communication to the customer and/or sales regarding the status of the accounts are essential requirements for this position. Our Customer Service Advisors must be able to perform all job duties by following all required company and/or department processes in handling customer issues, product returns, complaints, quotes, documentation requests, same-day order entry and data maintenance. The successful candidate will be reliable, able to balance multiple priorities and deliver excellence to external and internal customers.
What will be expected from you?
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Effectively and efficiently manage workload including order count, call and email volumes, including proficiency in multi-tasking, resolving competing priorities, meeting requested deadlines, troubleshooting issues, and providing excellent written and verbal communication with required parties. UAT Testing and SAP Transport Testing. SME for policies and procedures. Manage additional assignments/projects without impacting completion of Customer Service Advisor priorities. Owns and manages at least one additional process, i.e. RMA, CMD, Tracker, OBIEE SME, onboarding process (facilitating and assisting with training of new employees).
- Work closely with manufacturing, logistics, credit, supply chain, technical, commercial, pricing and other key stakeholders to insure timely and accurate order processing and delivery in accordance with customer requirements and manufacturing capabilities, and respond to internal and external issues, product returns, and complaints, following any issues through to completion with a sense of urgency. Acts as a mentor to peers. Complete problem resolution for customers with little guidance. Seen as "go-to" person for specific processes. Knows who to contact for specific situations to enable quick problem resolution. Attend business/customer meetings, explain CS process to business and customers. As needed, negotiate with customers through discussing any process improvements to help CS workload. Manage delivery issues - make monetary decisions based on sound business knowledge.
- Provide assistance to other CSAs and/or groups to assure adequate coverage of accounts during planned and unplanned short-staffed situations and/or during implementations. Effectively and efficiently manage additional calls, emails, faxes, or other duties to ensure proper coverage, while pro-actively communicating to team lead/manager the need for additional assistance. Assist other employees in accomplishment of Indorama company goals. Offer solutions to problems and assist in improving processes. Establish goals that help other team members do their work better. Support additional projects as directed by T/L or Manager. Volunteer to participate in announced projects or initiatives. Actively participate in CSA II meetings by presenting process improvement ideas, training, implementation of new process. Facilitate three (3) team meetings per year to implement or review a process. Able to cover multiple desks competently and completely as needed. Seen as "go-to" person by those outside the team. Accountable for meeting targets/deadlines for the areas of training responsibility under the 30-60-90 day plan.
- Develop product knowledge, service offerings, processes, back-up procedures, and industry conditions to enhance service and sales to the customers through personal training, individual inquiry, and development plans. Ability to identify areas to continue learning and the desire for self-development. Complete company required training programs. Mentor to new and current employees. Always looking for ways to improve/streamline process. Understand processes and impact downstream of any changes proposed. Accountable for meeting targets/deadlines for the areas of responsibility under the 30-60-90 day plan.
What can we offer you?
- Associate degree in Technical/Business Field with 2 years of related experience or a High School diploma and 4+ years of related experience.
- Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, E-Mail, and Microsoft Programs.
- Infrequent business travel.
Indorama Ventures Oxides & Derivatives is a leading chemical intermediates and surfactants producer with a diverse range of products in growth markets such as home & personal care, agrochemicals, oilfield technologies, fuel & lube additives and more. The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, vision and dental, basic life insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Here, you can make an impact and make a difference. Come join us!Additional Locations:
This job has expired.