Plant Name: Addison Plastic - 802727
As the Customer Service Manager at Mauser, you will lead our North America Industrial Packaging Customer Service Group through hands on participation in the development and execution of strategy, tactics, policies, procedures and other related topics. Through your efforts, you will strive to improve the customer service quality results through studying, evaluating and redesigning processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring and analyzing results, and implementing changes.
Lead coordination with manufacturing and supply chain to meet customer expectations and create supply plans that ensure availability of materials and products.
This position is responsible for leading all team efforts while ensuring balance between excellent customer service performance and inventory management. Oversight includes metrics tracking, analyzing data and developing action plans for continuous improvement, while striving to improve overall customer satisfaction.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale. Mauser is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities/females/vets/disability.
- Lead, train, and develop a team of high performing Customer Service Representatives with particular focus on priority orders, team goals, training and new company information.
- Provide guidance and direction to direct reports, including setting performance standards, monitoring performance, identifying development needs, coaching, mentoring and helping improve their knowledge or skills.
- Build strong relationships with customers and actively solicits feedback about company performance, forecasts, and business trends; troubleshoots supplier/customer satisfaction ratings.
- Responsible for account management and customer inquiries for assigned accounts and production facilities.
- Investigate and resolve any customer issues i.e. delayed backorders & performs root cause analysis to make improvements with cross-functional teams.
- Liaise with company leaders to support and implement growth strategies.
- Develop procedures for coordination of customer service with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production or quality.
- Create standardization of policies and procedures including order management, complaint and credit handling, key metrics, key customer programs and value added services.
- Develop, execute and maintain tools as well as techniques required to evaluate the impact of proposed schedule changes.
- Monitor forecasts and customer patterns to identify changes to elevate to sales and/or engage directly with customer
- Review, analyze and execute replenishment planning for assigned product categories; manage purchase orders to support inventory plan & expedite orders based on customer demands/forecasts.
- Support inventory strategies and policies by maintaining and auditing system data for assigned product lines i.e. customer product and pallet return process, customer credits and short pays.
- Provide input to operations team to help facilitate production and shipping schedules to meet requirements. Communicate changes that may negatively impact customers to sales/plant leadership.
- Maintain customer service and order administration processes to comply with all audits - ISO, SOX, etc.
- Ensure all month end reporting is complete and accurate for NAIP
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or Associate's Degree preferred but not required.
- 5+ years of Customer Service and Account Management experience preferably in similar or related field.
- Previous customer service leadership experience with proven growth and demonstrated success.
- Exceptional customer service advocacy and problem solving skills in handling issues in both the interest of the customer and Mauser.
- Professional verbal and written communication with ability to work with all functional areas including production and sales.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills; Ability to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel) and Internet; General ERP experience with SAP knowledge preferred.
- Familiarity with sales concepts, practices and procedures in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience with lean manufacturing practices, AR/AP accounting, forecasting, and sales order processes.
- Ability to perform basic quantitative skills required.