The customer service representative role is responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions and support to existing customers, prospects as well as sales reps. This role is designed to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services by handling all activities associated with order to cash process.
* Discuss with customers by telephone or e-mail to provide information about products, to take and/or enter orders, and research customer inquiries.
* Identify, research and resolve customer problems using various tools such as business systems, product literature, and internal resources.
* Contact customers to follow up on customer inquiries or to notify them of any planned resolutions to their concerns.
* Maintain order frequency through telephone and/or e-mail. Follow up with inbound inquiries daily and develop a working knowledge of accounts.
* Build rapport and credibility among customers who support a variety of industries both directly and indirectly.
* Utilize a variety of business systems understanding of standard operating procedures.
* Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect and a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
* Strong decision making, analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
* Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
* Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality while displaying initiative and stress tolerance.
* SAP experience is required
* Associates degree is required (Business, Marketing, Engineering is preferred)
* Minimum of 2 years of customer service is required
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Must be detail oriented, self-directed and motivated
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!