Oversee customer ordering needs to ensure complete customer satisfaction while managing internal system and inventories needs. Assist management as needed to meet these and other company business objectives.
- Follow customer orders to insure on-time and accurate deliveries.
- Troubleshoot delivery issues, input appropriate notice of complaints, and forward any other customer related problems to the appropriate people for resolution
- Work with Sales, Credit and Mfg to satisfy the unique issues related to specialty can orders
- Maintain customer master info, on-line user info, manufacturing materials, customer cross-reference tables, etc. to ensure a smooth process flow from order to manufacture to invoicing.
- Monitor artwork flow to ensure approved plates are available as needed for manufacture.
- Monitor inventories to minimize slow-moving and insure cleanout of obsolete materials.
- Maintain Zartnew records by customer by item to provide the information that feeds the automated manufacturing planning tool.
- Manage promotional activity including artwork, production quantities, timing and transitioning in and out.
- Ability to solve complex problems and negotiate solutions
- Excellent phone/people skills and ability to organize time well
- Computer skills including SAP, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Some college preferred or previous experience in customer service
is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then, we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with yearly revenues of approximately $7 billion. Today, we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
Did you know....
- Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Metal and glass packaging we produce are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- We produce more than 160 million containers per day across the country?
- Ardagh Metal Beverage North America produces more than 15 billion cans and can ends annually?
- Approximately 75% of aluminum ever produced is still in use today?
- Aluminum cans, with 73%, have the highest recycled content among all beverage containers?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and has a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
Ardagh Group North America has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast feeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, creed, religion (including religious dress and grooming), color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these factors is prohibited.
For more information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.