Plant Name: Addison Office - 105058
Position Summary: Customer Service Representative (CSR) functions as the liaison between the company and its customers. Handles all customer orders from order entry through shipment of orders. The CSR acts as the first point of contact for the customer at their respective plant and helps customers with all questions and concerns that arise.
- Establish relationship with customers and ensure that any complaints are resolved in a satisfactory manner obtaining guidance/approval from supervisor when necessary
- Responsible for order entry and/or maintenance for assigned accounts and files any customer paperwork such as shipping documentation or customer orders in a timely fashion
- Review plant delivery schedules versus requested dates and resolves any conflicts by tracking and communicating any changes and potential service issues to the customer
- Communicate order confirmations, changes and cancellations to both customers and internal MPSR team members
- Submit Delivery Receipts for billing after shipment. Prepare Credit Memo's for any customer issues as needed
- Prepares necessary reports for Plant Management and customers such as inventory and open order reports and tracks shipments associated with invoices
- Processes plant claims which include any deductions for shortages, quality issues and any miscellaneous items
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 1-3 years' customer service experience required
- Microsoft Office Suite - basic to above average computer skills including Excel
- Ability to perform basic quantitative skills required & CRM experience preferred
- Ability to work with all areas of the business including plant and sales personnel.
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service advocacy and problem solving skills
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.