It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
LOCATION: THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN JACKSONVILLE, FL.
Responsible for providing excellent service and support to our customers and field personnel in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment.
- Accurately process customer orders received via phone, fax, email, web and ecommerce in adherence with department and company policies
- Maintain and enter customer notes and special requirements, assigning proper ship dates, carriers and manufacturing/shipping facility
- Answer incoming calls from call queues within established metrics
- Effectively respond to inquiries from customers and field personnel related to order status, shipments, order/product issues, pricing, invoices, credits, and returns
- Follow directions closely and take ownership for assigned accounts
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations
- 2+ of Customer Service experience
- Demonstrated patience in all customer contact situations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Strong customer service background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to details skills
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Excellent attendance history
- Associates degree preferred
DuBois provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, service in the military, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and/or local law and/or regulation.
This job has expired.