$1,000 Sign on Bonus
**Currently remote but likely to return to in-person in the future. Applicants must live in/near Memphis, TN**
Provides service for National Account customers in a professional manner, ensuring contract compliance. Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions. Maintains special and/or ancillary services for customers; researches and analyzes customer billing and/or account questions. Updates and/or trains customer service team and/or branch associates on new or changing customer requirements.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, the branch, the sales representative and corporate functions (e.g. Accounting) via phone, email and other electronic systems regarding various types of the business unit National Accounts.
- Maintains special and/or ancillary services via company and/or customer websites to include scanning and uploading graphs and business proposals.
- Updates work order via customer web portals (e.g. opening/closing work orders, providing status updates on work orders)
- Receives telephone calls or emails which are basic and routine in nature to handle work orders placed by National Accounts customers.
- Uses computerized system for inputting and tracking work order and ensures customers receive service through processing orders and coordinating issues with the Customer Account Managers.
- Handles customer calls/correspondence for customer scheduling and inquires and records all customer information and call history information.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6 months of clerical or customer service experience.
- Experience resolving escalated customer service issues strongly preferred
- Customer service orientation and conflict resolution skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Oral and written communication skills (to include typing)
- Ability to influence leaders and peers
- Knowledge of the business unit brand products and services
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and meet goals
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to adapt, learn and perform work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer skills with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook) - Intermediate skills at minimum with Excel
- Must be proficient with customer service portals
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
- Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
- Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.California residents click here to review your privacy rights. https://tinyurl.com/CA-Notice#CS1
This job has expired.
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm's reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.