5655 SW Willow Lane, Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seekinga Customer Service Representative. If you set high standards for Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Service this may be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about opportunities with TruGreen.
Receives calls to resolve basic and routine customer concerns in a timely and professional manner. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Answers inbound customer service calls, responds to customer emails and surveys.
- Resolves customer service concerns to determine the root cause of the concern.
- Escalates customer issues requiring extensive problem-solving.
- Uses save training and current save offers to retain customers at every opportunity.
- Updates and maintains customer database with accurate customer information and timely data entry.
- Upsells services to existing customers based on customer needs.
- Provides resolution and timely follow-up with the customers.
- Communicates customer impacting trends and/or ideas for improvement to manager.
- May perform outbound calls to internal and external customers to schedule applications and/or service calls.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one-year related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
Regularly required to:
- Customer service skills and ability to address complaints and resolve conflict in a professional and decisive manner
- Telemarketing and sales skills to up-sell products and services to meet customer needs
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) as well as familiarity with social media software applications
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products, and services
- Ability to read, comprehend and adhere to instructions, processes, and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine the rate, ratio, and percent
- Organizational and time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- The ability to talk and type simultaneously when interacting with customers
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
* Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.