2435 West Custer St, Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
TruGreen® Customer Service Representative
Your customer service skills can earn you money!
As America's number one lawn care company, TruGreen is dedicated to using our science-based expertise and local experience to create beautiful, healthy residential properties across the nation. Through our lawn, tree & shrub, and pest control services, we help homeowners grow and maintain the outdoor living spaces of their dreams.
As a TruGreen Customer Service Representative, you can start earning money on day one by using your people skills to help resolve customer concerns in an efficient and professional manner. We want you on our team if you have high standards for excellence, integrity, and customer service.
In this role, you will be providing superior customer support throughout the day by answering incoming calls. You'll use your problem-solving skills to help customers resolve any concerns, questions, or issues they might be experiencing. There is also opportunity to build sales experience by upselling additional services to customers who are looking to continue to beautify their outdoor living space.
- Excellent customer service skills, with confidence to address customer concerns and resolve conflict in a professional and decisive manner
- Foundational sales skills to upsell products and services to meet customer needs
- Written and verbal communication skills for professional business interactions
- Proficient computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn and apply general knowledge of the company, products, and services
- Ability to read, comprehend, and adhere to instructions, processes, and procedures
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Mathematical skills to calculate (add, subtract, multiply, and divide) in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals to determine rate, ratio, and percent
- Good organizational and time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to talk and type simultaneously when interacting with customers
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or up to one year related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Associate degree from a two-year college or technical school preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Full Range of Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Paid Company Training -No Experience Needed
- Advancement Opportunities -We Promote from Within!
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.