MCA, your trusted advisor for wireless communications, data, and security, is seeking an experienced Customer Service Specialist in the Hampton, VA location to support our fast-growing MSS division.
MCA is building a team of people who share our values of service first, collaboration, trust, and engagement. We take our work and customers seriously and believe our best work can be fun. When you join our team, you join the MCA family! We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Education and Certification Incentives and much more.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Establishing relationships with major customers and vendors out of their locations.
- Ensuring all customers are taken care of in a timely and positive manner.
- Resolve customer service issues with little to no supervision.
- Assisting all customers in a professional manner.
- Training and mentoring other customer operations staff.
- Serving as the first point of contact for visitors and customers, depending on the reporting location.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- 0-3 years’ experience in customer operations or related fields, such as
- Customer service
- Sales Support
- Excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office Products, inclusive of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook, required.
- Professional communication in both spoken and written form within all levels of the organization, required.
- Ability to succeed in an often fast-paced environment, establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Discretion, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- High level of integrity.
- Background in accounts receivable and purchasing, a plus.
- Experience in an office setting, preferred.
YOUR ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
The physical environment requires the employee to work inside.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear; lift (overhead, waist level) from the floor, bending, frequently utilize near vision use for reading and computer use; occasionally move equipment weighing up to 15 pounds, and frequently position self to maintain computers or other equipment as needed.
Travel as necessary to support company and customer needs.
No Direct Reports
WHO WE ARE
Mobile Communications America, Inc. (MCA) provides wireless communication, data and security solutions that enhance workplace safety, security, and efficiency nationwide. Customers trust us to provide a portfolio of turn-key systems, products, and services — including two-way radio communications, vehicle uplift, security video and access control systems, BDA/DAS, remote monitoring, GPS tracking, SCADA, dispatch, mass notification, and point-to-point wireless networks. Our more than 60,000 customers span industries such as public safety, commercial, manufacturing, education, healthcare, utilities, and government. In addition to being the largest Motorola partner in the U.S., MCA has strategic partnerships with over 1,000 major manufacturers to offer an extensive portfolio of products and technologies.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We are better together through the MCA Way: living our core values of Service First, Growth, Teamwork, and Safety. We take our work and customers seriously and believe our best work can be fun. A component of our business that embodies the MCA advantage is our “Service First DNA” culture. Service isn’t just a motto for MCA, and it’s an integral part of who we are and goes beyond our customers to our employees, partners, shareholder, and communities.
NOTE: The above statements describe the general nature and level of work performed by the person assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, and physical demands required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Mobile Communications America, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace and is an Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that celebrates diversity. At MCA, we are “better together.”
This job has expired.