Do you enjoy building customer relationships that lead to successful outcomes?
Are you motivated by seeing how your work makes a difference to product delivery and customer outcomes?
About our Team
Our Customer Success team strives to deliver high quality assistance to our internal partners to support our customers. We move our customers to product optimization by reducing churn to accelerate the adoption of our products. We work collaboratively in the post sales process with our sales team and customers.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Consultant, you will ensure our customers maximize the value of our products and solutions. Providing support to promote retention, you'll also expand our product portfolio with our clients. Our customers are Nursing and Allied Health programs at universities and college.
- Ensure solid customer relationships are maintained through value driven customer interactions.
- Initiate digital customer contact for retention, on-boarding, pulse checks and training.
- Work to provide customers with information guidance on focusing on product value discussion, with the goal of reducing turnover and competitive takeaway attempts.
- Field inbound customer calls regarding product and service information and collaborate with sales reps to identify up-selling opportunities ensuring income streams from customer relationships are maximized.
- Provide customer with a high level of service and develop innovative solutions to meet customers' business needs.
- Able to follow set instructions and processes to complete work, identify problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assessing each using standard procedures while making sound decisions to resolve effectively.
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, and support/coordinator experience, preferably in a sales environment.
- Must possess attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Administrative, organization, and attention to detail are a must, in addition to proven verbal communication skills and a customer focus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word) required
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, shared parental leave, study assistance and sabbaticals, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and your long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
We want to protect your health, help you accumulate wealth and secure your future. We are therefore delighted to offer:
- Generous holiday allowance with the option to buy additional days
- Access to a competitive contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Tax-free childcare support
- Parental leave options
- Health screening and private medical benefits
- Season ticket loan
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.