You stay calm and collected under pressure, and your strong communication skills make you a whiz at dealing with challenging situations. You enjoy collaborating with co-workers to solve problems, and you are one of the first people to offer a helping hand when needed. You don't mind spending time on the phone and computer. You pay special attention to small details, and you work best by staying organized and on-task throughout the day.
Customer Service Specialists at US Ecology assist and support our customers and internal teams by coordinating services. They also process orders, prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs. Our CSRs are counted on to coordinate the steady and courteous flow of internal and external communications, such as incoming/outgoing telephone and email messages.
Day in the Life
After grabbing your favorite morning beverage and booting up your computer, you can expect to:
• Review and prioritize your list of customer-related tasks for the day
• Answer employee questions via phone and email regarding their profiles, manifests or approval status
• Enter customer profile submittals in our internal system
• Collaborate with other departments or facilities to address any customer issues (i.e. Customer Service, Sales, etc.)
• Provide customer status updates to your management team
What you need to apply
• Associate's degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Two years of customer service experience
• Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
• Moderate experience with MS Office Suite
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.