Location:Johns Hopkins HealthCare, Hanover, MD 21076
Who you are:
As a Cyber Security Analyst for Johns Hopkins HealthCare, you understand the importance of best practices and staying up to date on current technology as it relates to your role in managing security risks. Your attention to detail and ability to think outside the box to strategically evaluate and problem solve are key to your success.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Configure Tools: This may come in the form of virus software, IPS/IDS, password protectors, and vulnerability management software.
- Evaluate identified needs and use these tools to protect information.
- Reporting: You'll detail what is currently going on in the network and evaluate its strengths.
- Maintain the disaster recovery posture of the department.
- This includes interacting with corporate and enterprise Disaster Recovery and business continuity efforts.
- Read these reports to show what is well-protected and indicate if there is any unusual activity in the network.
- Evaluate Weaknesses: No network is fully secure, but the goal is to make it as secure as possible. Part of the job is to continuously test all company networks and find weaknesses before bad actors or external threats can compromise them.
- 3+ years' current work experience dealing with security and disaster recovery planning in an environment subject to the following regulatory requirements:
- NIST 800-171
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security or related IT field combined with 2 years of related work experience, or additional work experience may substitute for educational requirements.
Who we are:
- Experience managing security risks in a Wide Area Network configuration.
- A broad understanding of security technologies including firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus software, and IDPs
Johns Hopkins HealthCare (JHHC) is the managed care and health services business of Johns Hopkins Medicine. JHHC is a $3B business serving over 500,000 active members with lines of business in Medicaid, Medicare, commercial, military health, health solutions, and venture investments. JHHC is a leader in provider-sponsored health plans and is poised for future growth.
Many organizations talk about transforming the future of healthcare, at Johns Hopkins HealthCare, we are setting the pace for change within the healthcare industry. We develop innovative, analytics-driven health programs in collaboration with provider partners to drive improved quality and better health outcomes for our members and the communities we serve. If you are interested in improving how healthcare is delivered, and have a passion to be at the forefront of change, JHHC is the place to call home.Please note
: US citizenship is required for this position as it falls under the terms of a government contract (to ensure compliance with DODPSP).This position is eligible for remote work.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/it-security-analyst-engineer-ii-information-technology-johns-hopkins-health-care-490456-a193f/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.