A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Cybersecurity Analyst II will operate both independently and as part of a team to ensure business processes, intellectual property, and information is protected from cyber-attacks. Candidates should have strong technical skills with a willingness to learn.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 5 years' experience working in Information Technology or related Technical field, or 2-3 years directly in a Cyber Security role.
Industry recognized certifications (GIAC, Security+, etc.) are a plus.
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However,
work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
- Experience with cloud security practices for public, private, and hybrid infrastructures including architectural design.
- Performs analysis of security controls in cloud computing environments.
- Leverages Identity, Information, and Threat Protection within Microsoft 365.
- Expertise in DevSecOps, along with industry standard coding practices (e.g. OWASP).
- Conducts security code audits to ensure best practices are followed.
- Evaluates internal and external API's and ensures they adhere to security standards.
- Proficiency within authentication protocols such as oAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect.
- Leverages technologies and platforms such as Vulnerability Management and Security Information and Event Management.
- Participates in and/or leads forensic investigations & analysis, including collaboration with Legal & Risk Management teams.
- Supports Project Portfolio Management efforts by consulting on large scale business initiatives.
- Participates in Cybersecurity strategic planning, road mapping, and technology investments.
- Demonstrates lifelong learning via on the job education, training, or pursuit of cyber security certifications.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Faith Technologies enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs will include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more...
*Note: Regular, full-time employees are eligible for Faith Technologies' benefit programs.
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
This job has expired.