Responsible for daily general and routine materials receiving operations of the Logistics Department. Works alongside, receiving, project coordinators, shop, and transportation personnel to accomplish tasks.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Offloading and loading trucks using forklift
- Operate crane to move assets into proper staging before inspection
- Coordinate receiving materials through customer and vendors correspondence; receives, checks-in and inspects all incoming equipment of the Logistics Department
- Expedite equipment as necessary to fulfill customer demands
- Maintain records of in-process order activities
- Inform receiving supervisor and inventory control personnel of daily events
- Return any incorrect orders and delivery to correct vendor
- Assist and provide back-up to Materials and Project Coordinators
- Generate receiving reports and material transfers as necessary
- Communicate with customers and vendors regarding equipment location and status
- Provide shop operations and transportation personnel direction regarding items for shipping and receiving
- Manage NOP (not our property) assets that are returned in error
- Notify QA personnel on status of repaired or modified equipment in a timely manner
- Perform sharp card (behavioral observation) on a weekly basis
- Attend and participate in morning safety meeting and discuss risk assessments for job tasks
- Ability to work on call schedule, and overtime if needed
- Know and understand Workstrings Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems & Procedures Manuals while also complying with all HSE requirements.
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to use basic math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Prior knowledge in oilfield rental business preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to compile basic reports of job lists for customer orders.
- Mechanical equipment experience required (i.e. Pressure Control equipment).
- Strong verbal and written communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Supervisory skills preferred.
- Detail-oriented individual and strong record-keeping ability
- High School diploma is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k)The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign, or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply now”.
This job has expired.