The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
A Global Provider of Financial Services Technology Company is seeking a Data Center Consolidation Sr. Program Manager in Alpharetta, GA.
The purpose of the Program Manager, P24 Program Delivery, is to deliver program outcomes within time, cost, quality, and customer satisfaction parameters for this initiative. This role will provide leadership of the planning and execution of the program(s), a vision, strategic planning and supporting tactical execution plans for a strategic, service or set of services. This program crosses multiple business areas and has a high degree of complexity, senior executive visibility, and high risk if not delivered on-time and with expected quality levels. This leader is expected to work under minimal supervision with oversight provided by the Program Delivery Director of the Data Center Consolidation Initiative.
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor degree in business or equivalent work experience
• 10 years of previous program leadership and/or relevant consulting experience
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in program management framework, knowledge groups & life cycle
• 5+ years' experience in driving large scale data center consolidation efforts
• Minimum 5 years' experience with matrix management of cross-functional processes and teams
• Proficient with Project Management tools
• Excellent executive-level communication skills (verbal, written)
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.