As the Data Product Manager, Content you will take ownership of Internal Data Assets and play a critical part in building LexisNexis Risk Solution's differentiated data assets for the future. This role will drive execution across the business to source, develop and drive commercialization of data assets.
Key Skills Required:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to fully understand business strategy and identify data requirements in support of new and existing market offerings
- Develop and prioritize data sourcing strategy to address data requirements.
- Maintain detailed understanding of existing data assets, become a subject matter expert on internal data assets
- Continuously evaluate productization features and project list, prioritize and plan roadmaps for internal data assets
- Drive and Influence cross-functional teams to execute on data asset improvement projects
- Commercialize internal data assets and drive utilization across the business
- Partner with global product teams to ensure development of data assets and set standards for development
- Maintain compliance with global data privacy regulations and engage legal and compliance teams to set policies across the globe
- Build and expand marketplace knowledge to identify and build a pipeline of appropriate external sources of data that address business needs, accuracy and compliance requirements and cost effectiveness targets.
- Acquire required data via execution of data acquisition process, including vendor diligence, data evaluation, negotiation and contracting.
- Manage ongoing quality and performance of data, take corrective action with as necessary.
- Create, nurture and grow partner / customer relationships in a dynamic and competitive environment. Identify and address roadblocks while seeking additional opportunities.
- Proactively manage complexities of changing relationships stemming from competitive or financial concerns to ensure long term access to critical data assets
- Manage multiple files and associated contracts, seeking to maximize value, diversify supplier and customer risk and eliminate unnecessary duplication.
- Provide pre-sales consultancy, value proposition development and MI support across the business.
- Engage with sales, provide sales enablement, and assist with customer needs and engagement
- Proactively identify new data from new and existing suppliers and customer, and socialize, educate, and inform verticals and product management of potential value.
- Establish annual budget for data and manage spend on existing and new sources of data per budget.
- Prepare and review monthly reports demonstrating achievement of objectives, highlighting risk and outlining revised plans
- Self-starter with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence people, specifically amongst senior management
- The ability to work effectively within a cross functional organization.
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Demonstrates high levels of organization awareness and sensitivity
- Proven product management and project management experience
- Experience in data product management or content management preferred
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.