Key member of a team providing support for the US Army Identity Credential and Access Management (ICAM) Services contract supporting systems on both Non-classified Internet Protocol (IP) Router Network (NIPRNet) and Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet). leadership for ICAM engineering activities. Participates in the design, creation, and maintenance of computerized databases. Responsible for the quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data. Works with management to develop database strategies to support organization requirements. Consults with and advises users on access to various databases. Works directly with users to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage. Directs the maintenance and use of the corporate data dictionary.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide support to integrate the many sources needed to provide the consolidated attribute set for the Army and ensure the Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) procedures are continually maintained.
- Operate and maintain ETL database process servers co-located at Fort Belvoir for reconciliation of data.
- Provide support for the identity directory, the Army Master Identity Directory (AMID).
- Evaluate bi-directional data synchronization between Headquarters and Tactical Edge Network for organizational specific data
- Suggest improvements to any of the existing interfaces and ensure that continual improvement and elimination of any manual activities are accomplished over time.
- Ensure agreements are in place with DoD authoritative sources to pull data needed to populate the Directory Database and LDAP (AMID).
- Support the appropriate high availability (HA) and disaster recovery site to meet the intended Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the Recovery Time Objective/Recovery Point Objective (RTO/RPO) objectives.
- Support Cybersecurity (CS) and Information Assurance (IA) planning, operations, including remediation, application of Information Assurance Verification Management (IAVM) and patches, vulnerability management, patch management, security engineering, reporting and support certification and assessment and authorization activities.
- Assist with the migration of the ICAM solution to the cloud.
- Support Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 resolution for trouble tickets submitted by customers.
Education & Experience
- MA/MS degree with 10+ years relevant experience (BA/BS degree and 12+ years can substitute).
- Relevant industry certifications are desired.
- DoD Secret clearance is required
Other (Travel, Work Environment, DoD 8570 Requirements, Administrative Notes, etc.)
- Telework may be allowed.
- Some travel may be required to support contract requirements.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf