Vintun LLC is a small, disadvantaged business established under the Native Hawaiian Owned 8(a) program. As a professional services firm that provides consulting and advisory services to clients, Vintun works to improve operational efficiency and to accomplish organizational objectives as well as serves as a leading provider for information services and business management services to the Federal Government. We seek to create impactful solutions that yield lasting results. Vintun is headquartered in Alexandria, VA with client support offices in northern Virginia and Hawaii. Vintun offers a highly competitive benefits package that reflects our objective of employing top industry performers.
Vintun is seeking a forward-thinking Deputy Program Manager to join our team in support of our USMC client in the Quantico and Stafford, VA area. The Commander Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) established Program Manager, Wargaming Capability (PM WGC) to develop and field a system of systems to fulfill the capability gaps identified in the Wargaming Capability Capabilities Development Document (CDD). Vintun provides enterprise support to PM WGC. The PM WGC is responsible for all aspects of acquiring the capabilities defined within the WGC CDD that will focus on providing a state of the art Wargaming Center. The PM WGC requires experienced program management support in order to stay on the aggressive schedule projected and meet integrated prototyping, series of developmental tests, operational tests, system acquisition, system delivery, and system sustainment. Vintun provides direct support to the PM WGC Team in their duties to enable the development and implementation of the necessary war gaming capabilities for the new USMC Wargaming Center.
Job Requirements Requirements/Qualifications
- Provide direct program management support to the Program Office and be able to aid in the development, maintaining, and reporting of contracting and acquisition related support tasks.
- Experience with both DoD 5000 and Non-DoD 5000 acquisition approaches (e.g. Middle Tier Acquisitions).
- Prepare and assist with Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Plans, Performance Work Statements, Statements Of Work, Contracting Strategies, Program Baselines, Solicitations, etc.
- Prepare and assist with Requests for Information (RFI), Requests for Quotation (RFQ), Requests for Proposal (RFP), etc.
- Provide strategic consulting support in order to adapt new processes and approaches to meeting the mission goals and objectives.
- Provide process analysis and improvement recommendations to improve efficiency, drive down costs, and address program weaknesses.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of project goals across all performing disciplines.
- Collaborate closely within a multi-disciplinary Integrated Product Team.
- As the leader of a team of skilled practitioners, you will deliver effective communication and assist in performing day-to-day management of the contract.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate execution of all contract support activities.
- Identify mission goals on projects, and review practices to ensure appropriate goals are prioritized and met.
- Manage individuals' taskings, drafting the Monthly Status Report, reviewing final documentation before submission to the client, and handle internal team administration.
- Effectively communicate in English verbally and in writing to executive level leadership stakeholders.
- Work independently in a fast paced, high visibility program office while balancing multiple workloads.
- Formulate ideas and concepts into clear visual graphics, PowerPoint slides, and diagrams for presentations.
- Facilitate meetings among stakeholders and the team to achieve meeting objectives.
- Ability to develop, execute, and report on multiple, concurrent project plans while conducting periodic risk reporting to client.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience: 8 years or more in DoD or MCSC Acquisition experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree (highly desired in applicable business field)
- Excellent Writing skills
- Highly capable skills with MS Office programs
- Secret Clearance
- Top-Secret Clearance
- PMP certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Level II or III qualified or equivalent education and experience in Program Management or Contracting.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distance may be required. Possible lifting up to 25lbs.
Please note: Vintun LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Vintun LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.