SARSTEDT, a leading manufacturer and distributor of blood collection and medical devices, laboratory consumables and instrumentation, seeks a Diagnostic Application Specialist.
Diagnostic Application Specialist
Responsible for assisting the Manager - Diagnostic Business Development with operational duties, providing customer support for quality service, ensuring customer satisfaction, and prospecting for new business opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
- Demonstrate and promote Sarstedt S-Monovette® blood collection system and Point of Care products with a focus on but not limited to Children's hospital systems.
- Perform or assist with correlation studies, cross reference of competitor product, training and education for customers and internal new hires, and assisting with the implementation phase of converting a healthcare organization to Sarstedt's diagnostic products.
- Educate and train nursing, laboratory and other staff on Sarstedt S-Monovette® blood collection system on site.
- Successfully addressing customer complaints and resolves problems as needed
- Responsible for lead and sample management and maintains current record of business activities and customer correspondence using the CRM system
- Attend trade shows and conferences to represent Sarstedt, Inc. and to promote the company's diagnostic product line.
- All other duties as assigned and apparent by Manager - Diagnostic Business Development or his/her designee.
- Minimum Qualifications: Associate degree in nursing or medical laboratory technology or similar field with one to two years' experience in a clinical/laboratory environment or in sales of medical products.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Laboratory Science or similar field from an accredited University or College with three to five years clinical healthcare or laboratory experience and/or one to two years of sales experience in the medical field.
- Ability to construct a MS Excel spreadsheet using calculations and graphing tools. Inputting data into a correlation study spreadsheet and understanding the statistical analysis of the graphed data.
- Ability to apply the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) principles to identify the probable cause of errors and provide reasonable solutions based on the findings of the RCA.
- The employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time at tradeshows and customer locations.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- This job requires a minimum of 50% national travel and the ability to operate a motor vehicle.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to airborne particles in a hospital setting. The employee may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens and will require training on preventative measures. The employee must also be able to obtain immunization records and maintain compliance with all vendor requirements.
SARSTEDT's benefits package includes a competitive salary, commission potential, comprehensive job training, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation, holidays and personal time, 401(k) matching as well as employer paid short and long-term disability and life insurance.
SARSTEDT, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. SARSTEDT, Inc. participates in E-Verify
This job has expired.