Location:Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Allied Health/Clinical Professional
$10,000 Sign-on Bonus Available!
Setting the standard in education, research and clinical care takes more than the promise of world-class staff. It also calls for a team of dedicated professionals who share a passion for providing community-based, quality-driven health care. At Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, you'll find the best of both worlds. We strive to deliver on that promise to our patients and their families and our professional teams provide a supportive environment where all staff members are respected, recognized and rewarded.
The department of Imaging and Imaging Sciences at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center includes over 25 Johns Hopkins School of Medicine specialized Radiologists who perform more than 130,000 exames and proccedures annually. The department serves our East Baltimore community, as well as national and international referrals. Our department is equipped with the latest equipment and utilizes innovative technology and imaging techniques. We are committed to enhance our trainee's education and improve patient outcomes.
As a Diagnostic Tech at JH Bayview, you will be working with our diverse Radiology Team. Imaging techs provide coverage for our nine (9) specialty areas which include:
What Awaits You?
- Inpatient/Portable x-ray (all floors including critical care, burn, and neonatal units)
- Outpatient Orthopedic
- Speech Pathology
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Development
- Employee and Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
- Diverse and Collaborative Working Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Work requires the level of knowledge typically acquired through completion of occupationally specific education or an Associate's degree in radiologic technology
- Less than six months of previous experience
- Certification as a Medical Radiation Technologist by the Maryland Board of Physician Quality Assurance
- Certification from ARRT
- Valid CPR card
- 40 hours per week
- Day Shift; 10 hour shifts
- Wednesday - Saturday
***Effective January 1st 2022, you must be fully vaccinated with an FDA COVID-19 vaccination and provide proof of your vaccination status as part of your new employee pre-boarding. Exceptions to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement may be granted for medical reasons and religious beliefs. Requests for medical exceptions must be submitted at your occupational health screening.To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/diagnostic-radiology-tech-allied-health-clinical-professional-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-624778-b7b78/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.