12 Hour Day Shift
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the Diet Clerks performs clerical and administrative duties in support of patients, clinical dietitian and patient meal services. The Diet Clerk functions in the spirit of teamwork, is accountable for communications with the standards, policies, procedures and guidelines of the organization.
*This position is eligible to all candidates 16+ in age.
Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each year, and we've been a pillar of this community for more than 130 years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation's largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do the right thing.
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
• Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day one
• Generous paid time off programs
• Employee recognition incentive program
• Tuition/professional development reimbursement
• Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities' at the Mount Carmel College of Nursing
• Mount Carmel offers DailyPay - if you're hired as an eligible colleague, you'll be able to see how much you've made every day and transfer your money any time before payday. You deserve to get paid every day!
The nation's 14th largest city, Columbus, Ohio is one of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest - ranked #1 for population growth, #1 for job growth, #1 for wage growth, and #1 real estate market. And with a vibrant blend of professional sports, world-class attractions, creative cuisines, and a flourishing music and arts scene, you'll never be found wanting for entertainment and experiences to call your own in Columbus. Learn more at www.experiencecolumbus.com!
About the job:
In accordance with the Mission and Guiding Behaviors; the Diet Clerks performs clerical and
administrative duties in support of patients, clinical dietitian and patient meal services. The
Diet Clerk functions in the spirit of teamwork, is accountable for communications with the
standards, policies, procedures and guidelines of the organization.
What you'll do: