Haven Behavioral Hospital of Dayton is a 59-bed facility providing high-quality, specialty behavioral health services for individuals with mental health and substance abuse issues. Our success is a reflection of the excellence and dedication of our employees at every level of our facility. The culture of our hospital is built around service. All jobs performed on our team are worthwhile and every employee makes a difference. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow personally and professionally while delivering compassionate, quality care we encourage you to explore career opportunities with Haven of Dayton.
Make a difference in the Miami Valley and surrounding communities. Our Dieticians:
* Complete comprehensive patient nutritional assessments
* Document all aspects of patient nutritional services in patient medical records, following facility guidelines and governing body standards
* Maintain a safe and efficient working and treatment environment per facility policies and procedures.
* Communicate effectively with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to all patients.
* Educate nursing and BHT staff on pertinent topics related to human nutrition
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree from accredited university required
EXPERIENCE: Two years as Licensed Dietitian required with one year acute geriatric experience preferred.