GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world's most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GLOBALFOUNDRIES makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. GLOBALFOUNDRIES is owned by Mubadala Investment Company. For more information, visit www.globalfoundries.com.
Summary of Role:
In this position the intern will work alongside the Digital Design Enablement and Methodology team in the Design Enablement organization at GLOBALFOUNDRIES. The job scope includes generation of design margins through spice simulations and standard cells characterization.
This internship position will be based out of and support our Santa Clara, CA location.
Essential Responsibilities include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Developing database and infrastructure to enhance design methodology techniques
- Writing scripts to parse reports, create CSV files and update database tables
- Apply machine learning techniques to predict various design outcomes using the data in the database
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- MS/PhD in Computer Science/ PhD in Electronics Engineering with Machine Learning and analytics course work
- Proficiency in Python programming, Pandas with strong fundamentals in software development, and algorithms.
- Excellent technical problem solving skills.
- Advanced coursework or hands-on working knowledge of ML/DL algorithms and frameworks such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras or PyTorch.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
This job has expired.