Would you like to play a critical role in the future of our digital technology strategy?
Are you interested in continuously improving the customer experience?
About our Team
Our global team's mission is to empower clinicians and caregivers with the best learning experience possible, increase healthcare capacity, and ultimately improve patient outcomes. Servicing our educational portfolio for medical and health professionals including Osmosis, Clinicalkey Student and Complete Anatomy.
About the Role
You will act as the single point of contact resource for customers. Have the technical know-how to address customer issues related to technical onboarding, system configuration, and LMS integrations. Effectively manage the process of getting a customer "training-ready" when they are handed off to Customer Success/Account Management teammates.
- Managing technical vendor/security documentation process for Elsevier Global Medical Education products.
- Communicating technological requirements and processes for multiple products to customers with varying degrees of technical background.
- Training course builders and Learning Management administrators on software integration and implementation. Troubleshooting issues that may arise during the setup and lifespan of the product on customer systems.
- Gathering feedback from customers to relay it to related teams. Collaborating to ensure issues that customer issues are escalated and solved while keeping the customer updated on processes.
- Acting as subject matter expert for Learning Management systems such as Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, and Moodle. Streamlining setup process for institutions and consulting on strategies to optimize their experience.
- Developing relationships with customers to ensure trust in the products and Company. Working with Sales, Account Management, Customer Success and Commercial to retain business and strengthen customer relationships.
- Communicating with high-risk accounts and top income accounts regularly to make sure they are not experiencing technical issues.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a completed education from an accredited institution in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, Information Management, Computer Science, or a related area.
- Have fluency in Learning Management systems such as Blackboard, Canvas, Brightspace, and Moodle.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and deadlines. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Show a high level of understanding and comfort with digital books, electronic health records (EHR), assessment tools, learning management systems, and other instructional technology.
- Be customer centric with the ability to build effective relationships with customers. Be skilled at assessing need and creative in finding solutions
- Possess diplomatic and interpersonal skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organization. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
Working for youAbout Us
- Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
- Disability insurance
- Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
- Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacy
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
When you work with us, your work matters. You are part of an organization that nurtures your curiosity to stimulate innovation for the communities that we serve.
GROWING EVERY DAY
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development.
COLLEAGUES WHO CARE
You will be part of the Elsevier family. We will support your well-being and provide the flexibility you need to thrive at work and home.
Together, we create possibilities.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.