Digital Retail and Special Projects Mgr - MAR001275
The Digital Retail and Special Projects Manager works in partnership with the Director, Visual Merchandise & In-Store Design on bringing forth retail digitization initiatives, inclusive of shopper engagement tools such as endless aisle, exterior promotional digital monitors & interior messaging monitors, etc., including optimizing retail digital content strategies. This individual will focus on optimizing full store digital engagements, including the synchronization of digital displays with overhead music and messaging, as well as the integration of digital shopper tools with the EPC for full product & pricing integration. Work in partnership with the Director of Visual Merchandising & In-Store Design as well as the Director of eCommerce Customer Experience and team to ensure seamless online and offline shopper engagements.
This Manager project manages special initiatives from ideation thru delivery and implementation instruction, ensuring brand authenticity, shopper marketing strategy alignment. alignment to prioritized marketing and business opportunities, as well as is in adherence to retail merchandising best practices. This individual will also partner with the Director, Visual Merchandising & In-Store Design and serve as primary project management lead for special projects, including tests, trials, special initiative launches, etc. This individual will be a highly motivated self-starter with a track record of intellectual curiosity and experience working in evolving environments and fostering strong collaboration across multiple departments and vendor partners.
Responsible for project managing, executing and implementing the company's retail digital marketing business goals. Principal accountabilities include:
- Support the creation, development and testing of retail digital experience concepts
- Validate new features/optimization ideas to insure alignment with key business drivers, consumer needs, trends and overall Brand strategy
- Lead and support multiple projects and initiatives delivering high quality work that meets deadlines/project achievements within established budgets
- Partner with agencies & vendors to ensure seamless execution and implementation of test scenarios, optimizations, and launches
- Write agency briefs to kick off new projects as it relates to test optimizations, personalizing the experience, or content needs
- Responsible for test and launch set ups inclusive of overview decks, front line education, legal reviews, etc.
- In partnership with Consumer Insights, set up consumer takeaways for specific initiatives and product insights to inform future product design
- Develop well written assignment briefs that align with the program objectives, retail experience vision, and premier retail principles.
- Ensure that clarity is provided around the business and customer needs for each display or experiential touch point.
- Manage day-to-day vendor relationships (including retail digital vendors, as well as will have key integration with other partners including fixture vendors, agency partners, etc..) and fosters collaborative relationships that facilitate optimized contribution and accountability.
- Understand the development and production processes in order to work with partners and other outside vendors to deliver materials on-time and within budget parameters.
- Partner closely with our Construction team in order to ensure that deployments are executed in alignment with brand standards and the approved retail brand showroom design.
- Convey the objectives and strategies of the retail showroom design to cross-functional partners and develop clear implementation tools to ensure execution with excellence at the front line.
- Responsible for budget management for programs within both capital and expense budgets, including tracking and forecasting.
- Execute additional tasks in order to meet departmental project-related or development and change objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years relevant experience
- Strong time and project management skills required to consistently meet deadlines and with an ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals
- Strong detail-oriented organizational skills are required. Experience working with company-owned stores, kiosks or other retail outlets is preferred.
- Must understand the marketing potential of the retail environment, including shopper and retail associate behavior.
- Ability to participate and represent the team within cross-functional teams is required - i.e. ability to work well with people building alliances, with internal teams & external agencies.
- Effective high-impact communication - oral and written communication is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Budget management experience and ability is required.
- Must be results oriented and able to align performance tracking to operational, executional and creative recommendations for future improvement.
- Vendor management experience.
- Up to 25% travel
- Agency or retailer experience
: Marketing Location(s)
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
This job has expired.