Job ID: 2112259
Location: BETHESDA , MD , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-16
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is looking for a mission-driven candidate interested in keeping our nation safe. We are currently looking for a Digital Signals Processing Specialist who will work with an interdisciplinary team of forensic media analysts for the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) with DIA.
This candidate will identify any distinctive features and signatures associated with a source, emitter, or sender to answer a myriad of intelligence questions. Experience in signal optimization, audio enhancement and authentication, and programming languages such as Python and MATLAB are expected.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Must possess an active/current TS/SCI with CI polygraph
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or related scientific/engineering discipline. In lieu of a degree, five years’ experience in the area of signal processing and computer vision.
- 9+ years of total professional experience
- Experience in the area of signal processing, computer vision, rapid prototyping, and integration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating complex technical material at all levels of understanding and expertise.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes.
- Familiarity with IC reporting and databases.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com
or Working at SAIC
for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
This job has expired.