SLG and Federal Healthcare focus
The job you are applying for is subject to a COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
- Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector
- Designs, develops and implements sales programs to meet the organization's business objectives
- Plans, directs and coordinates the efforts of marketing and sales toward the accomplishment of objectives
- Provides leadership to managers and/or senior professional staff and has accountability for the performance and results of multiple diverse teams; delivers results through management and contributes primarily by ensuring that operational and functional goals are delivered upon
- Makes contributions to the strategy of the function.
- Develops departmental plans and provides input to the professional direction of their discipline, setting policy and ensuring operational and function goals are delivered.
- Delivers results in fast-changing businesses and/or regulatory environments
- Decision making is guided by functional strategy
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of internal and industry standards and principles within own discipline and requires knowledge of other disciplines
- Applies in-depth understanding of the business dynamics of own department/district integrates within the division.
- Links with other parts of the function/business line to impact the function effectively
- Manages multiple, potentially diverse teams of managers and/or senior professionals
- Looks beyond existing methodologies and own discipline, using a diverse range of both internal and external sources to define and resolve complex multi-dimensional problems
- Guided by functional strategy, impacts results of part of a function, division, or region
- Has accountability for end results, finances/budget and exercises control over resources, planning, and policy formulation
- Provides input to functional or departmental strategy
- Guides, persuades, and Influences others internally and externally, including senior division executives, vendors or regulators
The successful candidate will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.